Relocate to Seven Hills and Jump Start Your Career Here!
For 70 years, Seven Hills and its diverse and exceptional staff have been caring for people of all ages with disabilities and life challenges in areas that include education, behavioral health, skilled nursing, and community supports.
Seven Hills supports every person with the mission to see the possibilities, believe in their abilities, and achieve their dreams. We encourage our staff to do the same.
Join us—and reach for the stars at Seven Hills!
- Travel expenses
- Relocation stipend
- Subsidized employee housing and vehicle lease
- Comprehensive paid training
- Professional development
- New Student Loan Repayment Benefit
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid time off includes three (3) weeks of paid vacation in your first year, up to six (6) sick days, and three (3) personal days per year
- 11 Paid Holidays per calendar year
- Vacation Cash-Out
- Tuition Assistance
- University Partnerships offering lower tuition and grants
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Life Insurance/Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan
- Mortgage Program offered by Bay State Savings Bank and Seven Hills
- Identity Theft Protection
- Abenity and Working Advantage Programs offer discounts on travel, vacation, concerts and more
The mission of Seven Hills Foundation and its Affiliates is to promote and encourage the empowerment of people with significant challenges so that each may pursue their highest possible degree of personal well-being and independence.